Custodial Worker Lead, NL-3566-02
- Announcement Number:
- Position Status:
- Regular, Full Time
- $15.01 -
- Areas of Consideration:
- ALL SOURCES
- Relocation Expenses:
- Relocation expenses not authorized
- Application Email:
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
Program Support: This position is located in the Morale Welfare and Recreation Department of Navy Region Southwest (NRSW). The purpose of this position is to lead staff of custodial workers performing general upkeep and maintenance work of assigned areas, buildings, and adjacent outdoor grounds. The Custodial Worker Leader is responsible for passing on instructions received from the supervisor to assigned employees. The Custodial Worker Leader interprets those instructions and plans the division of workload accordingly, based on the employees’ availability, ability, and capability. The Leader estimates and requests personnel in accordance with the workload requirements and sees that the necessary tools and supplies are obtained.
- ? Must have sufficient knowledge and experience to efficiently direct the work operations of the custodial worker staff.
- A current knowledge of procedures, policies, written instructions, and technical orders must be maintained.
- Must be able to use tools and equipment typical of the custodial worker trade (e.g. vacuums, buffers, and simple hand tools).
- 2 or more years’ experience in a custodial lead or related position
- Use of cleaning equipment or tools in a current DoD position
HOW TO APPLY https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/585915000?t=1606862660300 Note: Announcement closes at 9:00pm PST