The Housing Service Center (HSC) has dedicated and trained professionals prepared to help you with all of your housing needs. They will help you find the right permanent housing accommodations at your time of arrival to Naval Base Ventura County as well as to help you start your search for that new home at the time of departure from Naval Base Ventura County.
- Navy Housing Service Center:
Housing for Families
- Privatized Family Housing: At NB Ventura County we have partnered with Liberty Military Housing to offer you and your family outstanding housing choices. Contact the Housing Service Center (HSC) to get the most current projection of housing availability and wait list information.
- Applying for Housing: Navy, Marine Corps, Army, Air Force, United States Coast Guard and National Guard members are eligible. To apply for privatized family housing you will need to submit an application. You must check into the Housing Services Center within 30 days of arrival to secure full local move benefits. Application may be made in person or submitted by mail, fax or email. Those not submitted in person must be confirmed within 30 days of reporting. Click here for more information.
- Resident Energy Conservation Program:
Navy Owned/Leased Housing
The 226 Navy-owned Housing units located at Point Mugu and 300 Leased units at Port Hueneme provide safe and affordable family housing for service members stationed at Naval Base Ventura County. The Port Hueneme, Point Mugu, and Camarillo Facilities offer the security of military housing with the comfort of an established neighborhood.
The housing units offer:
- Immediate occupancy for 2,3 and 4 bedroom qualified families
- Fenced in backyards, with some units allowing dogs
- Attached garages, private carports and/or driveways