Relocation - NBVC
Whether you are settling in or departing from a duty station, the following relocation services can help ease the associated stress and make the transition easier for you and your family:
- Exceptional Family Member Program
- Individual or Family Consultation
- Hospitality Kits and Loaner Items
- Relocation Workshops
- Welcome Aboard Information
The FFSC Workshops Schedule is available in the downloads section.
Services are offered at both Naval Base Ventura County locations. Contact us for more information.
- Military Installations - The official DoD source for installation and state resources available to active duty, guard and reserve service and family members. View articles, photos, contact information, resources and more.
- Education Services for Transitioning Families
One Call Serves All!
24/7 Appointment Scheduling for, clinical counseling, relocation assistance, resume assistance, and financial consultations at any Navy Region Southwest FFSC call 1-866-923-6478.