Counseling and Assistance - NBVC
The FFSC Workshops Schedule is available in the downloads section.
Fleet and Family Support Center (FFSC) provides a wide range of confidential and no-cost counseling and assistance, to include:
- Individual counseling
- Child counseling
- Family counseling, including blended families
- Marriage/couple’s counseling
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocates
- - Telephone numbers to reach a Family Advocay Program Advocate 24/7
- (805) 804-2329
- (805) 804-2283
- Family Advocacy Program (FAP) Services
Services are provided at both Port Hueneme and Point Mugu. Counseling could be for: adjusting to military life, anger management, communication and conflict resolution, deployment reintegration, divorce, grief & loss, infidelity, parenting skills, relationship challenges or anything else affecting your life.
Sailor Assistance and Intercept for Life (SAIL)
SAIL is an approach to intervention that provides rapid assistance, ongoing risk assessment, care coordination and reintegration assistance for service members identified with a suicide related behavior (SRB).
Other services include:
- Individualized Consultations & Resource Referrals
- New Parent Support Home Visitor Support
- Support Groups
- and more
Appointment Scheduling for clinical counseling, relocation assistance, resume assistance, and financial consultations at any Navy Region Southwest FFSC is available 24/7 - Call 1-866-923-6478 .